Still no snow - hoping we wake up tomorrow and there isn't any and if so - then we are finished with this storm and other than rain until Wednesday probably won't see any freezing temps.
We walked the lake one day looking for the gnome tree that I saw talked about on a mountain forum i visit. All I knew was it was near the east side of the lake but since there are hundreds of trees around the lake I wasn't sure we would see it - after all - we hadn't seen it up to this point.
We finished our walk, got in the car and drove on the upper road around the lake to look down, thinking it might be closer to the top of the street (we walk the lower path closer to the lake) - and I spotted it, got out of the car and walked down to it to photograph the gnomes. Two of them were upside down and one was in his swing. Evidently there use to be a lot more but people had gotten to them and taken them down. Whoever put them up would have needed a tall ladder. Not sure how anybody could have stole them unless they brought a ladder to do it.
Not sure if this is really considered a gnome or an elf but he's cute.
and every time i see a tree with pink blooms i have to take a pic.
this one I see as I'm coming home. I also love the house.
We walked the lake one day looking for the gnome tree that I saw talked about on a mountain forum i visit. All I knew was it was near the east side of the lake but since there are hundreds of trees around the lake I wasn't sure we would see it - after all - we hadn't seen it up to this point.
We finished our walk, got in the car and drove on the upper road around the lake to look down, thinking it might be closer to the top of the street (we walk the lower path closer to the lake) - and I spotted it, got out of the car and walked down to it to photograph the gnomes. Two of them were upside down and one was in his swing. Evidently there use to be a lot more but people had gotten to them and taken them down. Whoever put them up would have needed a tall ladder. Not sure how anybody could have stole them unless they brought a ladder to do it.
Not sure if this is really considered a gnome or an elf but he's cute.
and every time i see a tree with pink blooms i have to take a pic.
this one I see as I'm coming home. I also love the house.
5 comments:
Sandy, beautiful photos! I like that house, too. Looks perfect in its setting.
oh they are precious!!!!
how much work, someone put into making them and placing them there!
it's a crime, for people to take them! grrrrrrrrrr....
mmmm, I think they are gnomes. aren't ones in a garden, called garden gnomes?
and remember the traveling gnome, in the film "Amalie"???? :-))))
Tessa~
Pink flowering blooms on trees...I have to get pics of them too! Right now the trees in the greenbelt next to our house are beginning to bloom with the pink flowers. LOVE them! Nice photos from car I take it.
Hate that somebody would steal the gnomes...I love the idea that someone went to the trouble of putting them up there in that tree. Just like that wishing tree I told you about up here....what a cool thing to do.
Those gnomes are so cute! I love the pink trees too.
beautiful, amazing, incredible lately whomever I visit I end up in something totally unrelated...bugs me but this is so beautiful oh that pink tree,well it's snowing right now so no need to say how much I love it
Post a Comment