Putting up some more photos from Balboa when we went last week.
The sunset was so beautiful and I kept taking pics until it was finally gone.
We were heading out to come home and I was still taking them out the window of the car. We use to come to this area quite a bit in the 90's and early 2000's - ...about once a month we would drive over to the beach and probably ate at every Italian restaurant in the area over the course of a few years.
The sky was amazing the night we were there.
The sunset was so beautiful and I kept taking pics until it was finally gone.
We were heading out to come home and I was still taking them out the window of the car. We use to come to this area quite a bit in the 90's and early 2000's - ...about once a month we would drive over to the beach and probably ate at every Italian restaurant in the area over the course of a few years.
The sky was amazing the night we were there.
10 comments:
I really love living in Southern CA....will also love being at the Beach in Brookings with Jill. Leave tomorrow.
Wow, what a beautiful time of day that was...sunset and the colors are gorgeous!
Sandy, these shots are all fantastic!
Really enjoyed seeing them ...thank you!
OK drooling.....today I put up a post on bling blings and collection mostly I'm a river/sea lover but since I feel my laptop about to go down I down I'd bling bling today, you take great photos of everything and of course, always i drool at the houses facing oceans
Oh happy sigh.... Thank you for taking us along, to enjoy a bit of your little holiday....
What a gorgeous collection of photos!
thanks everyone.
oh and that new heading, scrumptious....;)
Stunning skies and sunset. I love it when it just keeps changing and getting more beautiful by the second.
thanks all - i've been AWOL - sort of - enjoying spring time, working in the yard, walks around the lake - eating great food my husband is cooking - life is so good - hope it is for you too...
Post a Comment