I only went there twice - but couldn't resist taking a lot of photos - one time was more in the morning early afternoon and the other time was later in the day when we took the kids to the "boat" park and while they played and their grandpa watched them I was able to walk around again and get ankles (haha, came back to edit ankles to angles..but thought I'd leave it as is ...ankles with different lighting.
Anyway - here are a few more.
Today - Since we started back on our routine at home - i'll be walking the lake and on the lookout for whatever is blooming. Yesterday I got such pretty photos - and I'll see a different area today.
Spring is feeling good here!
but before i put the pics up here is a darling youtube.
and a few birds from yesterday at our lake Gregory. I love blackbirds because of their iridescent colors - the male of course being the most beautiful. This is a female and she is much lighter than the almost black colors of the male.
7 comments:
"I said I just don't wannnnnnnnnnna'!!!!"
mirror lake is certainly a lovely place, with super photo ops. how could you help but take lots of photos? ,-)
hahhhhhhhhh! you left the original "typo"! but explained in red. very cute idea!!!
That first house ... is it a house? There are so many places to sit there that I thought it might be a bed and breakfast or something. Beautiful photos!!
Photos are outstanding, and the video, priceless thank you for sharing......
Laura - as far as I could tell - we saw the front of it also - it is a house - i didn't see any sign for a bed and breakfast. I'll post front of the house photos today or tomorrow. We're headed to the beach today.
thanks Lorraine and Tessa for your comments.
Oh, I loved the video and your photos are wonderful
I always so enjoy my visits here, Sandy
Gorgeous photos, Sandy! Cute video too.
Post a Comment