Thursday, March 5, 2015

IT'S A COSTCO KIND OF DAY


Throwing up some more photos from Big bear.  I know this is probably boring to anyone who looks in but I like to look back every year and see what was going on, on a certain; what the weather was like, etc.

I visit other blogs and they actually talk about stuff, more than just what they see when they're out.  This isn't that kind of blog.   I use to have more to talk about when we babysat the grandkids.

Oh well - I'll see some of them soon and I can talk a lot about them after that.

still Running springs





 now big bear












now on to a walk and then costco.

9 comments:

cat's momma said...

Wow! Really nice photos...it looks so beautiful in white everwhere!

Wanda said...

We made our Costco Run yesterday. I go once a month for a few special things we like...I can't get much produce as we can't use it up fast enough. In our new apartment...no storage for massive rolls of TP or Paper towel. But there are things I really do like each month.

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

your blog, is your blog.

my blog, is my blog.

Lucy-Lou's blog, is her blog.

end of story.

:-)

Tessa~

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

I too, like to look at old posts, and see what I was "saying" then. weather... etc.

and I have old blogs of mine, to do that in. the people who read those, are not reading mine now. so I can even "grab" photos, at times. -grin-

Tessa~

Inger said...

Good to see they have some snow up there. Nothing here all winter long. Maybe the first snowfall will wait until spring is officially here. Thank you for your support during this difficult time. It means a lot.

sandy said...

I still have old blogs that i've taken off line - . I frequently go through being tired of blogging and seeing my stuff as pretty darn boring. Sometimes I just want to quit blogging and get off the internet so much. Being retired I have way too much time to be on the internet and I miss the old days when it wasn't available and I kept myself busy with other things - but then those "other things" have moved away and have their own life. When I remember I blog for myself and for record keeping then i'm okay with it and can be happy just throwing up pics of what i like to do.

sandy said...

Thanks Inger, you have had quite a lot lately on your plate - I hope you are having some time to relax and pray that he is getting better.

Connie said...

These scenes are lovely, Sandy. I always enjoy seeing the photos you take.

Lux G. said...

What a stunning view! Thanks for sharing its beauty. :)

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)