Actually - we have had a great time - this girl has to jump and hop when she is outside. She's in gymnastics now and i think she is perfecting her "dismount" form - I mean..just look at the grace and skill, lol. She is so fun to be around and I think her and I could spend the day doing goofy things all the time.
and she's done.
and she's done.
9 comments:
Hahaha! Great pictures! She's a busy one. :D
what a "cutie"!!!!
ahhhh, to have all that energy!!!!
:-))))
Tessa
lol.... somebody get that little boy, in the striped hoodie, a jacket! he is cold, mommmma! he might grab the jacket off your little boy grand!
but betcha' he insisted on going with out the jacket. and now he's sorry.
kids!
Tessa
Hahahaha!!! Some of those "dismounts" make me laugh...it's like watching a cartoon where the character is doing impossible things! Lots of energy in that one!
thanks Daisy - she certainly is.
thanks Tessa and yes that little boy needed a jacket, lol. But then he started jumping too so he warmed up.
one looks like those spongy type green frogs with suction cups on their legs that you stick to a window. couldn't believe all her moves. We are leaving in about 20 minutes for the airport. loved being here.
Sandy, these photos are magical
Your grandkids are so adorable
Thanks Margie -I think so!
Post a Comment