This is so interesting to look at I wanted it on my blog. This one is someone's back yard not a front porch photo. I was looking at "notable" people on Wikipedia who lived in Covina. Several famous athletes came from Covina and Vince Neil from Motley Crue lived in Covina. I love to google famous people who came from some of the towns I've lived in including my two home towns - Kansas City and Covina, Ca.
I want to add to my daily front porch post - other photos that I want on my blog - so I'll add a few from other places with each post.
These are from the central coast -
The zebras are from an area right near Hearst Castle in San Simeon - in fact they are part of the wildlife that lives there. I have more photos but I think I'll just post a few here and there to get them up.
The sunset and pelicans were from our last visit in July.
An old cat seen along the way the day of our walk above.
We had a wonderful meal at a restaurant sitting outside overlooking this scene below. Spyglass Inn is the name of the restaurant.

13 comments:
oh sandy!
how can i say how much i enjoy this blog?
your posts are like little holidays when i come here.
such a magical place all around.
that first house is so quirky and colorful! i love it! wouldn't it be fun to know the people?
they must be very interesting i would think. possibly also artists like yourself.
and zebras! i love zebras.
and tired old dusty cats. touched my heart right there.
xoxo♥
What a great post today (as always) but it's chocked full of different photos and places and things! Those sunset photos you took from Spyglass area, WOW! They are SO beautiful! Loved seeing your photo of the zebras and the old cat too!
thanks so much Tammy - glad u enjoy it. i love zebras too and there will be some more up soon. And tired old dusty cats - i know - aren't they just so sweet.
thanks Laura - I see u got your camera today - can't wait to see pics.
I love the yellow house with the flag out front. The views from the restaurant are amazing--wow!
You find very handsome homes, that first photo is intriguing. The black cat looks sad, like the feral black cat who lived in our back yard.
I never knew Covina had so much charm! Thanks for sharing.
~Cheryl Ann~
Hi Sandy :)
That first house is really interesting! I haven't been to Hearst Castle in years and years. It's really beautiful up there, especially with the wildlife.
Your always find the best homes :)
xo,
rue
thanks Daisy - it was a beautiful view for sure.
that cat does look sad - like it just wants to be home cozy and comfortable. Thanks Terra.
Hi Cheryl - The more Historic district kind of near the park downtown Covina is a really nice beautiful area.
thanks Rue - We go to Cambria every once in awhile and then beyond to San Simeon when we visit my sister - we don't do it every visit but enough to keep me satisfied - because I love the scenery on the way up.
WOW you took my breath away on each one, what a delightful sets of photos, oh Sandy, you are soEXCELLENT!
Post a Comment