Of course, because I am who I am, I took way too many photos that will never get posted but I'm so happy with this one I photographed today - blue heron over at Lake Gregory.
It was cold - only about 40 but the walk was great and now I'm sitting downstairs with the aroma of homemade fried rice wafting down while Mike cooks upstairs. I love my life, lol.
Now if he would only bake.
It was cold - only about 40 but the walk was great and now I'm sitting downstairs with the aroma of homemade fried rice wafting down while Mike cooks upstairs. I love my life, lol.
Now if he would only bake.
6 comments:
Stunning as are all your photos, like paradise
Very nice, indeed! :-)
Cheryl Ann
So serene...
I'm glad my husband doesn't bake. I'd be round as a pumpkin. As is, I am rather like a plump partridge. lol.
Just gorgeous! Perfection! Love it!
and I love that little heart...
thanks Lorraine - i love the heart too - my eye was drawn to it while i was taking photos of this heron. A different heron was farther on down the lake so it was quite a day stalking them and waiting for them to fly off and even though I waited i only got a few photos in the distance of them flying that were clear enough to suit me.
thanks Cheryl and Laura - Tessa your plump partridge comment - well that was darn cute!
Post a Comment