Which is
There will be so many photos going up here that it will be too many photos in a day for anybody to comment on. But having just this blog now there will be a lot of nature photos that I see while I'm out.
This one was taken at Shell beach last week.
I think this gull is so pretty. I found out it is a Heermann's Gull (i think)
There will be so many photos going up here that it will be too many photos in a day for anybody to comment on. But having just this blog now there will be a lot of nature photos that I see while I'm out.
This one was taken at Shell beach last week.
I think this gull is so pretty. I found out it is a Heermann's Gull (i think)
3 comments:
Really nice shot!
It is a very pretty bird. Great shot!
thanks - i'm hooked on seagulls.
Post a Comment