Waiting for the storm to roll in so thought I would post some more fall scenes. We will probably get a walk in at the lake soon as I saw some new ducks I hadn't seen before the other day - several Buffleheads and although I've seen the red headed ducks before at Lake Arrowhead it's nice to see them at our lake.
Another beautiful yard below - drought tolerant and a lot of different cactuses and succulants to look at.
Another beautiful yard below - drought tolerant and a lot of different cactuses and succulants to look at.
3 comments:
Gorgeous fall leaves--so many pretty colors! I really like the drought tolerant yard too.
Thanks Daisy - I just love the leaves too - can't help but go out every day finding more. We're about done with them on the mountain though but down below - it's like they are a month behind us up here.
These took my breath away you get Spring, Summer, Fall and no winter?
...your photos are eye candy to a photographer
Post a Comment