We got such a soaking! I think we had about 4" of rain. No snow but lots of rain and I'll be at the lake today and also up the mountain to get pics of the snow.
Here are a few more from the day before yesterday at the lake.
I know some of you probably have snow right now - are you enjoying it or already tired of it?
These ducks below were flying up to where we had the food.
There is new management at Lake Gregory and they have cut down quite a few trees - it looks cleaner but don't know why some of them had to be cut down - they didn't look diseased (with bark beetle).
I saw this car coming towards us and had to take a pic! Beautiful.
Here are a few more from the day before yesterday at the lake.
I know some of you probably have snow right now - are you enjoying it or already tired of it?
These ducks below were flying up to where we had the food.
There is new management at Lake Gregory and they have cut down quite a few trees - it looks cleaner but don't know why some of them had to be cut down - they didn't look diseased (with bark beetle).
I saw this car coming towards us and had to take a pic! Beautiful.
3 comments:
Great shots...your camera does action shots so well!! We had a tree cut down behind us the other day...I guess it was interfering with a water meter or something. Not happy about it at all. ;\:(
There isn't a chance in hell that i would ever get tired of your magnificent photos in fact I look forward to them everyday, like a little piece of heaven....
Wonderful photos, Sandy. So pretty there.
Post a Comment