What is your favorite activity when due to weather you are STUCK in the house. I love winter here in the mountains but what I don't like is the feeling of being in the house all day long. I took a photo of what I do when I'm home all day. Since I really don't like to cook that much I don't do that, I don't bake because I'll just eat all of it and when I'm not in the mood to sketch, I get so bored. I usually don't watch TV during the day - but I do get on my laptop. I sit downstairs because upstairs isn't really comfortable.
I grabbed my camera and took a pic of what I do... because i actually felt relaxed and cozy and watched a whole program of Meredith Vierra who I rarely watch because of what time it comes on. I think I could get use to hibernating during the winter as long as I can relax about not getting out to walk the lake.
So. When you are stuck in the house - what do you like to do?
On my computer is a screen saver called Marine Aquarium - I also like to mindlessly watch it (it didn't show up good in the photo) - it looks like real fish swimming around an aquarium.
Do you like to bake?
To eat?
To clean house?
To read a good novel?
Play games on the internet?
or is it None of my business?;)
I grabbed my camera and took a pic of what I do... because i actually felt relaxed and cozy and watched a whole program of Meredith Vierra who I rarely watch because of what time it comes on. I think I could get use to hibernating during the winter as long as I can relax about not getting out to walk the lake.
So. When you are stuck in the house - what do you like to do?
On my computer is a screen saver called Marine Aquarium - I also like to mindlessly watch it (it didn't show up good in the photo) - it looks like real fish swimming around an aquarium.
Do you like to bake?
To eat?
To clean house?
To read a good novel?
Play games on the internet?
or is it None of my business?;)
9 comments:
Everything but play games on the computer.
I got hooked on John Grisham's Court Room novels and think I've read all of them but two. Got them at the Thrift store for 50 cents each.
Baking is probably my favorite.
Merry Christmas dear Sandy.
thrift stores are the best for books!
I know you love to bake - i like to bake but I have no self control - i would eat whatever i baked so fast....sigh..
merry Christmas to you too Wanda.
I go crazy if I can't get out. Good thing that is very rare here. We took a walk in the rain yesterday afternoon because if I didn't get out and walk, no telling what I would do. ;)
I could not sit in the house all day over and over and over....could not do it. Can't stand the tv on in the daytime. I never turn it on before 8:00 p.m. I do play games on my Kindle but only in the mornings before I get dressed and get out for a walk. I doubt very much I could live where I had to deal with snow during the winter. But I like to see pictures of it!
I do my best...
I don't exercise as I *should* so my normal life, is inside. And I don't have to come up with any special plans for a day of hibernation. :-)
Love your Header!
Love seeing photos, inside of a blogger's home!!!
Hope you can soon get out, and walk, as you love to do. Plus, it is healthy!
Happy coming Christmas,
'Miss' Tessa~
Hi Tessa - I'll get out today - sooo ...again we were suppose to get snow according to the reports - but only a dusting and it's almost melted - one way or the other i'll get out to walk today, either at the lake or down the hill (we have to go shopping)... I think I'm the way I am - because I was chained to a desk for 30 plus years for my job and longed to be outside so now I have to get out every day. Glad you enjoyed the peek inside the house - ... i happened to look up and thought how cozy and blessed to have a roof over my head and enjoy my area so felt to take a pic of it.
i agree a lot with you Laura - probably not quite as motivated as you are every day (i don't care to walk in cold rain, lol) ...
thanks Lorraine...i know you do...and it's cool that you have your cat kids....
I read and do things on the computer. Sometimes I'll watch an old movie. I like to bake, but I try not to do that much, because like you said, once it's done, I just want to eat what I baked!
so we agree about baking, Daisy....If I lose 10 pounds over the next several months - i'll let myself bake something again. I literally can eat a whole loaf bread especially zuccini - of course not all at once, just slicing away at it little by little.
Post a Comment