Every day that we go to the lake - my main goal is to actually get a clear view of a mallard or seagull in flight. Mike was handing out the duck food when I looked up and caught these guys flying in.
We have had lots or rain through the night with more expected but no snow yet. I'm sure the higher altitudes are probably getting snow so I can't wait to get in the jeep and go see what is happening - which will probably be tomorrow. There is a lot of flooding around So Cal - but up here all seems to be fine where we are at.
and adding some seagulls
We have had lots or rain through the night with more expected but no snow yet. I'm sure the higher altitudes are probably getting snow so I can't wait to get in the jeep and go see what is happening - which will probably be tomorrow. There is a lot of flooding around So Cal - but up here all seems to be fine where we are at.
and adding some seagulls
7 comments:
Great "catch" of the landing ducks!
Those are great shots. You have always had a way with a camera. I so enjoying being back in touch.
These photos are beautiful, Sandy. Great job with these.
Thanks Laura and Daisy - and Wanda - it's great to be back in touch with you.
Your photos are magnificent catching birds in flight is not easy to do, bravo Sandy, wow
those "guys," flying in for lunch! Those gorgeous mallards, in flight! Your photo takes my breath away.... !!!!!!
And funny coincidence... A long time ago, we has a small Cessna plane (8424 LIMA were the call letters)... And the term "Flying in for lunch" had a real connotation, in those days. ,-)
We had a family and didn't go meeting other pilots, for lunch. But some people did things like that. The term, brought back memories. :-)
Tessa~
thanks Lorraine and Tessa.
Tessa loved reading about the term flying in for lunch and that you had a small cessna - how cool that must have been.
ohhh just got 3811 for my numbers to prove i'm not a robot - i'll accept those numbers thank you very much - because 11 plus 11 is 22 and that's a cool number.
Post a Comment