Tuesday, December 2, 2014

okay, so I use to be quite aggressive

I have changed now, I'm really rather sweet and wouldn't think of getting in another's business and causing problems.  Well, that's not really true - but I'm not the same person I was 10 years or so ago. 

I have a friend who doesn't visit here but we met on a forum years ago.  She has always remembered a story she heard about me  (we were visiting this particular forum around the time the incident happened.  I was at a motel with my sister and niece - visiting my dad in Tombstone.  There were bikers outside of their rooms partying and being loud in the center courtyard area.  I've never been intimated by rough crowds (when i was younger) and finally walked outside and toldthem off (just a little bit, lol).   If I remember right this many years later it was effective and they actually quieted down.

My friend remembered this story and sent me this photo by email today.  Thanks Penny! - i had quite a laugh when i saw it.




9 comments:

cat's momma said...

Yes, do all DO have that one sister...hahahaha. I still think you've got it in you to share a piece of your mind if goaded into it!

sandy said...

haha, i doubt it anymore.

cat's momma said...

Love your banner, and apparently I can't type or spell so good anymore. I keep seeing lots of mistakes after I post a comment. ;(

Connie said...

Hahahahaha! I can't imagine you being anything but nice, Sandy. :)

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

I-LOVE-IT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I was quiet and sweet, when I was younger.

Now I am that little girl!!!!!!

Yesssssssssssssss!!!!

Tessa~

Out of Sight L said...

I love this so much, it's silly isn't it but I love it, you stand your ground little girl. I was sweet, innocent and extremely loving, but life beat that out of me, so I try my best not to be another.

Wanda said...

Oh that is so funny Sandy. I've always seen your sweet side. HaHa

So glad to have you back in my favorites.

sandy said...

i loved reading all your comments! thanks for not "judging" me, ha.

sandy said...

why do some people have "reply" under a comment - so they can reply right to that person - and others don't. I need to look at my settings. Wanda - loved seeing your name again here. Yeah! Tessa - I wouldn't have believed it until I read it from your own words. Lorraine....always love when you visit. Daisy - I figured up how long I've known you through blog world...wow it has to be like at least 8 to 10 years i think. Glad I never let that side of me out for others to see, hehe.

Labels

12 tomatoe site (1) agua fria (1) around town (2) Arrowbear (1) Arroyo Grande (2) art (1) artsy art (1) atascadero (2) autumn (1) autumn birds (1) Avila Beach (1) back deck (1) Balboa Island (1) beanie (4) bears (1) Bend (10) bend daily front porch (1) big bear (1) Big Bear City (1) bird (1) bird farm (1) bird farm magnolia (1) bird house (1) birds (2) blue (1) blue jay (1) botanical gardens (1) burnt mill road (1) ca (1) california (2) Cambria (1) carrie's garden (1) cat (5) cats (2) cayucos (1) cedar glen (7) cedar pines park (1) central coast (3) central coast visit (1) chicken lime and cilantro (1) christmas (1) city scenes (2) claremont (23) Claremont front porch (1) coast (2) Corona (1) Corral (1) Covina (3) crestline (9) crestline front porch (1) crochet. (1) daffodils (1) dailiy front porch (1) daily (1) daily front porch (36) daily front porch CLAREMONT (1) daily front porch claremont (1) daily front porch COVINA (1) Daily porch (2) dog (1) doggie day care (1) dogs (1) drone over china (1) duarte (1) fall (1) fall 2015 (1) family garden (1) favorite house #1 (1) ferry (1) fog (1) front porch (78) front porch Bend (1) front porch crestline (1) front porch daily (5) front porch deck crestline (1) front porch Laverne (1) front porch post (6) front porch rim forest (1) front porch SLO (1) front porch Upland (1) Front Porches (1) frontp porch (1) glendora (1) granddaughters (1) grandson (1) great falls (1) green valley lake (1) grobeak (1) halcyon (1) heaps peak (1) heron (1) horse (1) hummingbirds (1) hwy 38 (1) ice (1) jake (1) keller peak (1) kinkade (1) kittens (3) la maison boheme (1) lake arrowhead (9) lake arrowhead. (1) Lake Gregory area (1) lake gregory dogs (1) laugh a lot (1) Laverne (5) leaves. claremont (1) local (1) lopez lake (1) love birds (1) mac and jake (1) mackenzie (1) Magnolia Bird farm (1) mansion redlands (1) mice (1) mirror pond (1) monrovia (3) montana (1) morro bay gallery (1) mountain rim (1) mountain towns (1) mountains (1) mouse (1) ms. feral (1) mt. baldy (3) my street (1) Northwest Crossing (1) oak glen (3) ocean (1) oceano (1) olalla (2) Ontario (4) Oregon (5) Oro (1) parrots (1) paso robles (4) pelicans (2) PET pacific electric trail (1) pets (1) Pismo Beach (1) Pismo trip (1) playground (1) port orchard (3) poulsbo (1) Prescott (1) rainbow (1) Redlands (5) rim highway (1) rim of the world (1) riverside (6) roosters (1) RUNNING SPRINGS (1) san antonio heights (1) san luis obispo (5) san simeon (1) santa barbara courthouse (1) santa's village (1) seagulls (1) seahawks (1) seattle (4) sky park (1) SLO (3) snow (2) snow in March (1) snow white (1) squirrel (1) sugarloaf (1) sunset (3) tacoma (2) temecula (1) Templeton (1) Thompson creek trail (1) thunder snow (1) toni's (1) tulips (1) Twin Peaks (3) typewriter (1) Upland (8) valentine's day (1) valley of moon (1) vashon island (1) VOE (1) walk (1) washington (1) western bluebird (1) wrightwood (6) WW (1) zebras (2)