Just because I have so many photos that i never posted AND because some of them I love and want to bring them more current. I have grandkid blogs so i never know if I had posted a favorite on their blogs or on my main blogs through the years.
I came across this collage I did of Mackenzie (my granddaughter ..
years ago when we watched her a lot and for a year lived with them.
the first photo on the left in the bottom row - I have seen that look so many times, ha! I miss her now as she lives far far away in a land called Bend, Oregon.
I came across this collage I did of Mackenzie (my granddaughter ..
years ago when we watched her a lot and for a year lived with them.
the first photo on the left in the bottom row - I have seen that look so many times, ha! I miss her now as she lives far far away in a land called Bend, Oregon.

3 comments:
These are so adorable! Love seeing them.
So cute! She has a very expressive face.
thanks Daisy and Laura - I wish she was still living in our area - i sure miss those kids.
Post a Comment