The other day when I was down the hill we also drove to Victoria Gardens. I'm not sure what I was thinking - ..it was a Sunday - a few weeks before Christmas so of course everyone was out shopping. My particular purpose for going there was to park and walk over to the area where they put a tree up. We never did find parking but we did drive right by it and I see this year they added a gingerbread house. Maybe it won't be crowded tomorrow and I can see it up close .
We are picking a grandson up after school and watching him for a few hours until his mom gets home. That usually entails going somewhere where we can sit and do his homework with him and then finding other things to do until 6 in the evening.
Going here again will be something to pass the time.
Several years ago was the way it was decorated when I took these photos below.
What I really like about going here is to the right of this photo above is the Yard House - where they have THE best Moo Shoo egg rolls and Chinese noodles. Making I can talk Mike in to going here for a little bit and Cayden could do his homework in there instead of MacDonalds (ugh).
and just wanted to add this pretty scene while walking the other day.
We are picking a grandson up after school and watching him for a few hours until his mom gets home. That usually entails going somewhere where we can sit and do his homework with him and then finding other things to do until 6 in the evening.
Going here again will be something to pass the time.
Several years ago was the way it was decorated when I took these photos below.
What I really like about going here is to the right of this photo above is the Yard House - where they have THE best Moo Shoo egg rolls and Chinese noodles. Making I can talk Mike in to going here for a little bit and Cayden could do his homework in there instead of MacDonalds (ugh).
and just wanted to add this pretty scene while walking the other day.
6 comments:
What a super nice place to visit. It makes me think of the Galleria in Glendale at Christmas..It has beautiful decorations and a trolly car. Best of all, it has the Cheese Cake Factory. Think Don and I will have to do that for TUESDATE next week.
Wow, I loved seeing these pictures! I always liked to walk around Victoria Gardens and especially during the holidays...just didn't like the crowds. That last one you put up is beautiful!
Think I like the older tree best. The new style trees are tall & skinny looking. Love those photos. The colours are great.
What an enchanting place to live in or just to pass through, funny your sketches blog sent me to a dating site, ????
a dating site, lol - now that's strange - my cover has been blown - i'm out there dating and was hoping no one knew! Damn...;)....
I shall sleuth out the problem....
thanks all for the visit.
The trees and other decorations are really pretty. Looks like a neat place to visit. That last photo is lovely!
Post a Comment