I was just going through some photos from January 2014 - the last time I was there. I've been there now for three seasons, two in spring, one in winter and my favorite as far as scenery was in the fall.
I'm just posting a few from my winter visit last year.
I was in the truck my son was driving when a few deer decided to cross the road. We patiently waited and it was exciting to watch them just walk slowly across the street and then jump the fence.
Some others are just a few from around their neighborhood.
5 comments:
Oh, what beautiful houses! We sometimes see deer while up in Idyllwild.
Cheryl Ann
Oh my gosh these deers are absolutely magical there you go not only are you the best bird photographer, you;re also the best deer photographer and I love all your photos
I echo Lorraine's words!
Wonderful photos, Sandy!
Love the houses in that neighborhood...in fact, I enjoyed walking those neighborhoods when we visited that time in May. But those deer photos are so beautiful! Wow!
I love seeing deer. They are such beautiful and graceful animals. Looks like they are posing for you here.
Post a Comment