I probably have photos of this porch that I've taken every few months for years whenever I would pass by. I'll post these today and if I find more from different angles will include them some time. It's fairly close to the Village Park which is on the main street going into town. Obviously looking at it - who wouldn't love this porch (or the house).
Wow, did we get rain - TONS of it. When a break came late afternoon we went to the lake and it definitely added a few inches to the lake. The downpour was coming at
7 1/2 inches per hour at one point according to the news - and it did rain really heavy for about a half hour the rest of the time was moderate rain and during the night I think it rained all night. There were accidents around the mountains roads but nto directly here in town. I know some mudslides happened because I saw reference to it on the news.
It never did look like a drought was happening up here in the mountains but now it will be even more green. I hope all of So Cal got this much rain.
8 comments:
That top photo fascinates me as that huge plant looks like the one I just bought for my balcony. It's already going crazy and I see it's a vine and a climber. I love the red blooms. Take a look at my blog header and see if you think it's the same plant.
yes it does - the banner photo mine and yours looks like the same type of plant.
Downpours... Not the best kind of rains....
We had one yesterday.... But we don't live, where they are problematic.
New Banner photo! Yes, I am Queen Of Noticing New Banner Pics!
I love the banner - I took this photo when we were visiting my sister one time and it was in a neighborhood i was walking in. In fact, I need to see if it looks the same later this week.
This is a neat porch. I like the stone below the pillars.
Until I read Tessa's comment about the banner and your reply, I didn't actually recognize the photograph or house where you took it, and I still don't. But I like it.
This house/front porch just may be my all time favorite!
thanks Daisy - i like the pillars too - the drawback - the house is on a really busy main street.
You probably passed this house many times when u lived down here. Oh and the banner photo taken when u lived at your previous place in that neighborhood up above. I think i'll drive by there soon.
Post a Comment