Not much of a porch but a nice look and I like the house. Another LaVerne house.
Such nice neighborhoods to walk through here. Once summer is over and the weather is cooler (well here in So Cal that can take until November)... but once the weather is cooler down below where LaVerne is I will definitely go walking through this area again. Once football starts I'll have many Sundays to take off and go whereever I want to walk and take as much time as I want (not that I can't do that any day) but I rather do it when Mike is enjoying himself at home.
Leaving for an early walk today.
Such nice neighborhoods to walk through here. Once summer is over and the weather is cooler (well here in So Cal that can take until November)... but once the weather is cooler down below where LaVerne is I will definitely go walking through this area again. Once football starts I'll have many Sundays to take off and go whereever I want to walk and take as much time as I want (not that I can't do that any day) but I rather do it when Mike is enjoying himself at home.
Leaving for an early walk today.
8 comments:
Interesting.... Wonder if it always was like this? Or if it was once a porch... And the entry door, was on the porch....
Too bad we can't go knock on the door and ask, when a thought like this, pops up? -grrrrrin-
I like the colors on this house and in the windows...I'm wondering whereabouts in LaVerne do you walk when you go there? Can you give me an idea? I can't remember if I ever made a point of walking in LaVerne, certainly not where Arlene lived.
It looks like a pretty place to walk. I like the trees on either side of the door.
Various neighborhoods off of Bonita Avenue. It's very pretty down in there and then along Bonita is quite a few nice places also. I use to drive this area when I would come home from working in Monrovia - and finally several years ago - we drove over there - parked and started walking - did that a few times. Remember, Arlene was in San Dimas which wasn't that close to where I'm talking.
i wouldn't be surprised if this was an enclosed porch of some type at a different time. I'll walk up and ask next time I'm there - NOT...lol.
definitely a nice area to walk - ...i remember the pics u put up of the fall colors around where u live - not sure if it was your neighborhood or one u walked through - I would love to walk around there in the fall.
Hi Rosy - this photo was taken five or six years ago - I'm not sure what it would look like now - in fact, one of these days I'll get down there again just out of curiosity. We are looking at a developed El Nino that has 90% chance of actually being one - I think if we get that all of California will be green again. We are still very green up here in the mountains ..you would never know we are in a drought, but that's due to all the evergreens.
Hi Rosy - link doesn't work....
Post a Comment