A few miles on the other side of town is a little area where we walk sometimes. I came across this trailer so the front porch would be the slab I guess. I really wanted to post this trailer because it's so pretty. Over the 4th of July I wanted to see if it was still around and it was gone. My guess is they tow it to wherever they are going to be and maybe use it at fairs or other local events. It looks like they would sell food out of it.
One night we were driving by and the lights on it were lit up and as we passed it I clicked a photo real quick. I must try to get another photo of it at night. I think after our walk today we'll drive over and see if it is back from wherever it was over the 4th of July weekend.
One night we were driving by and the lights on it were lit up and as we passed it I clicked a photo real quick. I must try to get another photo of it at night. I think after our walk today we'll drive over and see if it is back from wherever it was over the 4th of July weekend.
7 comments:
What a great trailer and it does look like they might cook food in it! Would love to see another night-time photo of it ... from a still angle to see what it looks like.
That is pretty! I agree it looks like one that goes around to fairs and street festivals to sell food.
Oh what a throw back to the hippy days. Love it.
thanks - and it does remind one of hippy days - the best days ever... I never did make it over there today - instead sketched and painted...but I'm thinking I might drive over there at dark tonight and just see if it is sitting there and lit up.
Cute van. Or whatever they are called. Yes, I agree, it looks quite hippy. But in a gentle way. -grin-
Interesting going-by-photo, too. Love the movement you caught. Even if you weren't planning on catching movement. ,-)
Any all night shots, are always mesmerizing, to me, for some reason.
Tessa
I'm looking at your header...is that a fire in the background?
Cheryl Ann
that was the "Lake" fire that happened in a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment