Our lake up here did their annual fireworks show last night.
I don't have hardly any pics of the fireworks as they didn't really turn out ...but here is a deck/front porch to go with my daily front porch posts and a beautiful sunset off their back deck which is the most gorgeous deck I've seen but didn't get a photo of the whole thing.
This is a neighbor two doors up who invited us over to see the fireworks - I can't believe the view they have - if I didn't have a line of trees and a hill in front of me I might be so fortunate to have a view like this but I only see tree and birds for the most part except in the winter when some of the trees are bare - i get a bit of a better view towards the lake.
This is my grandson walking up to their front door - I had never been inside their home before and it should be in Sunset Magazine. Wish I could have gotten pics of the inside but I would have felt a little embarrassed about it.
She is two doors up from us - and this is looking towards where my house would be but lower down in those trees on the left.
What a view she has and I was in awe as we walked out on the deck. They have a view that is panoramic -this is just the view to the left - the view straight out is the lake and the view to the right off the deck is more of the lake and more houses.
adding the next ones below - but the quality isn't good but u can kind of see the town from where we were at - a little part of it that is. The building you can see the best lit up is Toni's where we like their Mexican food. This little town attracts huge crowds over holidays so we like to stay home.
we might walk down to the lake today (no way we can drive because there won't be parking left) ...just to get a feel of the holiday
Used my zoom lens to get a closer view (wish it was clear)
u can kind of see the lake below.
I don't have hardly any pics of the fireworks as they didn't really turn out ...but here is a deck/front porch to go with my daily front porch posts and a beautiful sunset off their back deck which is the most gorgeous deck I've seen but didn't get a photo of the whole thing.
This is a neighbor two doors up who invited us over to see the fireworks - I can't believe the view they have - if I didn't have a line of trees and a hill in front of me I might be so fortunate to have a view like this but I only see tree and birds for the most part except in the winter when some of the trees are bare - i get a bit of a better view towards the lake.
This is my grandson walking up to their front door - I had never been inside their home before and it should be in Sunset Magazine. Wish I could have gotten pics of the inside but I would have felt a little embarrassed about it.
She is two doors up from us - and this is looking towards where my house would be but lower down in those trees on the left.
What a view she has and I was in awe as we walked out on the deck. They have a view that is panoramic -this is just the view to the left - the view straight out is the lake and the view to the right off the deck is more of the lake and more houses.
adding the next ones below - but the quality isn't good but u can kind of see the town from where we were at - a little part of it that is. The building you can see the best lit up is Toni's where we like their Mexican food. This little town attracts huge crowds over holidays so we like to stay home.
we might walk down to the lake today (no way we can drive because there won't be parking left) ...just to get a feel of the holiday
Used my zoom lens to get a closer view (wish it was clear)
u can kind of see the lake below.
4 comments:
Knowing the area, I can see and appreciate what you are describing. What a view they have! I take it the fireworks were really something but that they didn't photograph so well. Glad you got to see them from that deck! Crossing our fingers the fog doesn't show up tonight...it did show up last night though. We will be viewing from erin's back yard if there is something to see.
Hope u get to see some - it always feels so special when i actually can see them. I will learn how to use my camera other than intelligent auto, lol. maybe next year i can get good pics.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh! how spectacular!!! how wonderful... it takes my breath away. imagining how wonderful it must be.
wow!!! what more can i say? :-)
happy day after our 4th of july!!!!!
tessa
Wow, they do have a magnificent view! I love the sunset shot.
Post a Comment