A couple blocks away on the same road I live on is this house - ...I seem to always take a photo of it when we go by. I love that she has such a collection of stuff on her deck. It makes it nice for nosey people like me to have something to look at.
Just got back from a long hot walk - we definitely are warming up for the weekend. Thinking that if we got out early it wouldn't be too bad (I'm talking only about 80 but to me anymore that feels like 95) and the first part was great - strong breezes around the open lake areas but when we were in the trees it got humid and buggy. Can't wait for some ocean air that will be happening soon.
5 comments:
Oh my oh mercy, she does have stuff on her porch, doesn't she?????????
Hope she is young, with strong legs too. Look at all those stairs!!! Makes me faint, just to look. -grin-
My legs are so much better. As good as they ever will be, at my age, I think. But no way, would I be able to navigate all those stairs. Just sayin'... Such houses must be owned, by the young. :-)
Mmmmm, does your house, have all those stairs????
Tessa
What a deck! What views they have!
I would stop and look at this house too....someone there loves their potted planters.
Wow, she really does have a lot of stuff out there!
Hi Tessa I have stairs on the side that goes down to the first floor outside - We park in a driveway on the top section of the house and go in that way but can access the back yard by the stairs that go down outside.
I love all the pots - it makes sense - i brought my potted plants in during winter and when it snowed ....and they did fine and then back out for spring - even the g eraniums made it insde for several months - but I babied them, moving them to a sunny window every day and feeding them. I didn't plant anything in the ground this year as the critters that are around ate them all last year.
Post a Comment