I posted these before back in 2008 or 2009. I always loved this color house and never remember when I go back to Redlands to find it again. We live closer to Redlands now than when these were taken. We often go over to eat at Gourmet Pizza and next time I will try and find this house again.
Obviously these were taken in October/November time frame.
I always get excited to photograph a house when I come across and pink or purple one - how cool they are.
10 comments:
I love this house!!
I love this house!!
the people who live in that pinky-purple house, must be fun!!!!!!
and have I said, how pretty your new Banner pic is? well, I say it now. :-)
tessa
Pretty houses! I like the bright colors too.
I have got to have a purple porch someday, really!
Me too - I'm wondering though - it's been about six years probably since I saw it - i wonder if it's still the same color. I need to find it again - i kind of remember about where it was.
thanks Tessa - i'll be posting another pink and purple house soon - it's very "mod"....
thanks Daisy - I would love to paint the house I'm in - it is ugly drab yellow (not even nice yellow) with ugly brown trim...Probably about the ugliest looking house around, lol. But only renting so can't do a thing about it but move.
I hope you do it! and then share photos.
Cool and Daring I love that and in my favourite season love it even more lol
Post a Comment